Here is Monday. A fine day Monday. It starts the work week for most people so it is rather weird when I’m wandering the world and taking my day off which was needed after a long, long 3 days of work. Today was a pretty light day on the beer news front. The internet world is awash with Oscar stories. I’m not sure what exactly they are talking about since very little of any interest occurred last night. Anyway, on to the Five Articles.
- So, what do blogger contribute to the wine industry? This is interesting because the same questions can and should be made about beer bloggers. Does what we do actually matter? I hope so.
- Beer has many uses. However, I prefer to drink it more than anything else.
- Here is a quick view of craft beer from England; London specifically. As an aside, it is hard to sum up a full week of craft beer events in a 500 (?) word post.
- This is the next festival that will give me a reason to spend tie in Denver. Collaborations are often great but they are never uninteresting.
- The headline of this beer review is misleading. It is an OK piece of writing, but I was expecting some mention of finding this maibock once while on a trip through Germany when the writer was in his 20s. Maybe it reminded him of a moment in time when beer took on a different meaning and set him on this path. Instead, it is just a review of the beer at an old tavern.