I think its Wednesday. I lose track of the days and dates and occasionally the year when I’m working and writing. A new blog post will be up sometime today. It may be close to midnight, but it will be up. Onto the Five Articles.
- With the proliferation of all these bars with hundreds of taps, it is interesting that this list of best beer bars from Craftbeer.com has very few bars with over 60 taps and almost none with over 100.
- Here is a look at what is different in some Ontario grocery stores since they now sell beer. It looks like every other crappy grocery store that sells beer that I’ve seen.
- Add to the patchwork of alcohol laws in the United States a Maryland law that has prohibited chain stores from selling alcohol that has been in effect for 40 years. Now, in an effort to take tax revenue from a store just across the border in Washington, DC some Maryland lawmakers are trying to pass an exception to that law for one store. The more I see these laws the more I believe that all alcohol laws are based on one of two things to keep people from drinking alcohol or to raise tax revenue.
- This is a guide to life and not just beer. We over complicate things often in this life. When you simplify things, life is a little clearer if not a little easier.
- Here is a short bit of beer geekery to round out your day. As I continue to say, I am amazed that beer can have so many flavors and attributes from just four ingredients and how changing just one ingredient can affect the whole beer.