- Yes or no. The state of Colorado needs a yes or no vote on whether to expand beer and liquor sales. This proposed compromise will create more problems than it solves. That is usually what happens when you try to please everyone. No one gets satisfaction and the problem gets worse.
- Another beer and alcohol law that is stalling in state legislative inertia. My favorite part of this is how AB opposes the law because it screws with their attempts to control beer in Oklahoma at all three tiers.
- Here a group of beers brewed in Germany, not following the purity law.
- Now, an ode to the hop. As much as I decry the overuse and over-reliance of hops I love what they add to beer. Also, I think they are misunderstood by most of the general craft beer drinking public, especially those who want to get in on the craft beer thing.
- I am growing into liking sours. They are beer that doesn’t taste like what most people in the US consider beer, but unlike using concentrated fruit (peach, watermelon, pineapple, grapefruit, etc.) these are beers with interesting fruity and barnyard flavors created with natural beer fermentation. Here is a look at new Virginia brewery that is concentrating on sours.