Its international day at the Five Articles.
- Before we leave these shores we go to New York state where the state has taken the time to review all of its alcohol laws and make recommendations as to how to change these laws to make them more relevant to today. More states should do this, but won’t because too many interests have too much to lose.
- Gluten free barley has been developed in Australia. My only question is what does it taste like in beer.
- This is a story I will need to research to find out what exactly is going on with the laws governing pubs and bars in Britain, but it sounds interesting.
- I like this column. Too often alcohol takes all the blame for societies issues when alcohol abuse is a symptom of those issues and not the cause of them.
- Germans aren’t drinking as much beer as they used to. This is actually a cause for a national examination of German culture.