Sorry, I missed yesterday, but I needed sleep and had an early day at work. Here is a good Five Articles.
- Let’s start out with a click-bait listicle of the most underrated breweries in each state. I don’t really care about their opinion on the underrated breweries, that is a purely subjective idea. Equally subjective is their ideas of the best breweries in each state and how I dislike so many of the ones they picked.
- My advice to these bars is to create something that the brewery taprooms don’t offer. Stay open longer. Offer better food. Offer more beer options from more breweries. The world changes, you either keep up or die.
- More love for Brew Dog. Again, I am not a huge fan of most of their beers. I also find them childishly absolutist at times like the punk bands that they adore. However, that is a trait of true revolutionaries.
- Craft beer is a business sector that has a far-reaching economic impact. From suppliers, to farmers, to tourist spots, craft beer can help turn around the economies of small towns and large cities. It was when legislators starting realizing this that started to change laws to promote the growth of craft beer in their states.
- Finally, a nice review of one of my favorite beers, Old Rasputin.