The day begins. Here is the Five Articles for the day. You will notice a theme in today’s list. It is a familiar theme.
- You will be able to buy beer at 8% ABV in Tennessee grocery stores starting on June 1. Welcome to the 1990s Tennessee.
- Alliances like this one are probably something we will see more of in the coming years. The biggest plus that I see is that the breweries will be able to put more of their money towards brewing instead of having to pay too much for advertising and other things that have little to do with actually making better beer.
- The more I read about this story the more I think the most powerful entity in Georgia alcohol enforcement is the distributors. They wrote the original law and then led the Department of Revenue to the interpretation they wanted.
- Asheville wine makers and Asheville beer makers are working together to make better beer. That makes me happy.
- Spring beers are coming and here is a good listing of some of what will be available.