I don’t mind Mondays. You got to get the week started somehow. However, there is not any beer news I want to discuss. There is a bunch of sports stuff, but not beer. So, here are some of my favorite and go-to beer websites. Here is a link to a more comprehensive list of my favorite sites.
- The first is the Brewers Association website craftbeer.com. This has some of the best features and long pieces about American craft beer.
- Here is a part of the craftbeer.com website. It is a free course that teaches you about the confluence of beer and food.
- If you ever wondered what a beer should taste like, go to the Beer Judge Certification Program. It has one of the best and most comprehensive lists of beer styles and accompanying descriptions available to anyone.
- If you want to learn about beer in all it aspects, I would say, cicerone.org is the best program out there. One of my goals for next year is to finish the Cicerone certification.
- Finally, my favorite NC beer site is the NC Beer Guys. If you want to find a beer store or a nice craft beer bar, click on one of their maps.