Its Sunday, I have Sunday Ticket, I have football to watch, and I have a fridge filled with craft beer waiting for me to drink it. This will be a short and sweet Five Articles.
- To put it simply, everyone is motivated by different things. If you are a brewer who is motivated to start a brewery because you love beer, you better have very specific wording in any legal agreements you make with investors to keep them from “selling out” since they are motivated to make a return on investment.
- This Georgia law was written at least in part by politicians who get lots of money from beer wholesalers and distributors. It is having its desired effect.
- The thing I love about the craft beer explosion is the growth in craft beer adjacent industries, not the least of which is farming.
- Speaking of farming, the west coast is in a drought. For beer drinkers that means many of those hops you love will be hard to come by for your local brewery next year if they don’t already have contracts with growers.
- I included this because large consumption of beer is responsible for many of these Tweets.