It is Friday. Here is a quick Five Articles with a lot of business another best beers listicle and some racin’.
- Selling alcohol is a quick way for sports teams to make money at their stadium. Colleges and universities are no different, and many are starting to sell beer at football games at on-campus venues. Should they? My two issue are this: the issue of binge drinking on campus and being a witness to the drunken idiocy of fans at professional games.
- This is a world I do not understand and neither do I really want to. The lynchpin of a deal that I don’t think will actually help either company or consumers is one family in Columbia. I do know this, whatever they decide to do, they will make money even if the deal doesn’t produce the results being promised.
- Here is another list on one website from information off of another website to tell you the best beers “in the world.” Many of which you won’t be able to find at your local bottle shop.
- How has this not happened before? It is the perfect confluence of product and potential spokesperson. I know why it hadn’t happened before, first Dale Jr. was sponsored by Budweiser for many years and craft beer was not on the radar of most motorsport fans until recently.
- Here is a news flash: Beer geeks are geeks. The overlap of beer geekery with general geekery is strong. That is why the names of beers are often homages to people’s favorite science fiction movies, comic books, and general pop culture.