Sorry, I haven’t beer around the last few days. Things have changed a little and I will post something later today explaining what’s going on in my world, but know it is all good stuff that will make it easier to write consistently. Here is a quick Five Articles for this Labor Day.
- Here is a good feature on Mikkeller, the Danish gypsy brewer. The interesting thing is they don’t own a brewery, but they do own bars around the world.
- Here is another article on another city that wants to be known as Beer City, USA. This time Fort Collins makes its case.
- An international list of beer friendly hotels.
- There are a few ways to start an argument with a craft beer geek. One is to say you like a faux-craft beer. Another is to talk about glassware. For such a simple drink, beer does inspire a lot of wasted energy over the correct glass to use. Let’s not even start on serving temperature.
- Beer festivals are popping up all over. Here is a well-written piece on a new one in New Mexico.