A quick Five Articles today. I will post the last of the Porter/Stout reviews tonight. It was fun and I learned a lot.
- A good article by Jason Notte as to why we started getting pumpkin beers on the shelf last week.
- That derelict warehouse you pass everyday going to work could become the next big craft brewery for your state.
- People don’t understand what makes a dark beer dark and they think because they are dark means they are thick and full of alcohol. How wrong those people are.
- Appalachian Mountain Brewing is one of the growing craft brewers in NC and one of only 3 publicly traded craft breweries.
- I like comic books and I like beer. I will be buying this history of beer comic book , The Comic Book Story of Beer, next month when it comes out.