Another quick Five Articles. The first of the porter/stout reviews went up yesterday and the next will go up later this evening.
- Beer should not be served this cold. Let me change that. Good beer should not be served this cold. The cold deadens the taste, but some beer should have their taste deadened.
- If you love beer, you should try to home brew at least once. At least for me, home brewing teaches me a lot about how taste and aroma is created in a beer and it helps me most when it comes to tasting beers.
- This is a really good primer on how to describe beers from the LA Times.
- More about the Pop The Cap anniversary here in North Carolina. This is from the Asheville perspective.
- If you read about beer, if you home brew, if you drink craft beer, you should read this about one of the people who helped make this industry what it is today, Fred Eckhardt. This is the first of what will be many tributes published about him today.