Here are today’s links. There will be a beer review coming up later tonight. It is going through our rigorous editing process.
- Is it just me or doesn’t it seem like Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, or Bloomberg publish this story once every couple of weeks.
- Every town that calls itself Beer City is proud of that moniker to the point of obnoxiousness (yeah, I’m including you in that my beloved Asheville, I still want to move there), here is a story from Portland touting its love for all things beer.
- This is a rather interesting story from Colorado. New Belgium is a huge supporter of environmental causes and that support is now putting the brewery at odds with a whole mining town.
- Here is an interesting story from my beloved Asheville about paying a living wage for beer industry workers.
- What would a daily links be without a beer law or beer legislation story? Here is a look at the two competing beer bills in front of the US Congress right now from the perspective of one of the sponsors of the SMALL Brew Act.
Look for the new beer review around 9 pm tonight. I want to get it posted before the basketball game.