A Saturday of beer business news
- Recurring theme alert: I love it when local news discovers craft beer. The tone is always a little off and they get some details wrong. WJBF in Augusta, GA, it is American Craft Beer Week not National Craft Beer Week.
- My daily Will Gordon fix.
- Brewer’s Association’s Julia Herz telling Bloomberg why craft beer is a good investment
- Fortune telling you why craft beer may not be a good investment. They invoke the scary word “bubble.”
- Jason Notte giving you a list of good (not all these are great) beers you can get pretty much anywhere in the country now. These are good beers to keep in mind if you are at a bar that doesn’t have your favorite pumpkin peach beer.