Here are today’s articles.
- We start off with my guy Will Gordon. He reviews the DC Brau Public Pale Ale. The thing I love about DC Brau is they did a collaboration beer with my DC United from MLS called The Tradition. Oh yeah, he’s right, DC should get its statehood.
- Good article about how to tell a craft brewer from a phony craft brewer. The writer is right on another thing, the MillerCoors lawsuit is ridiculous and will probably never see a courtroom.
- The rich frat boy bosses of big beer have figured out the commercials they created are misogynistic and ugly after 20+ years. The only reason they care is that women who would buy their have gotten offended and have stopped buying their “beer.”
- Investors are starting to take notice that big beer is finding it hard as the world shifts under their feet. This is a good look at how investors think and how they look at where to put their money. I still don’t feel sorry for them, they have a large monetary cushion to soften any bad times.
- This is an OK list of the better craft breweries in the US. It isn’t the best and not all of these breweries are that good or that crafty.