- The guy bringing the lawsuit against MillerCoors over their advertising of Blue Moon calls himself a “beer aficionado and homebrewer.” Yet, he claims he didn’t know Blue Moon was made by a huge international conglomerate and not a bearded dude in Colorado. Maybe I’m too deep into this, but I find that a little hard to believe. If he had just been a guy who likes beer and but didn’t put those other qualifiers in, I could see it. Anyway, I still think the lawsuit will “fail” in that he is not going to get any money.
- A fun little test from the Madison Wisconsin Beer Week to find out your beer personality. I came out as a Revolutionary.
- Just to show it isn’t just in the US, some of the beer laws across Canada are just as weird. In Ontario, craft beer can now be sold in grocery stores. Their laws are so different, that I’ve read a few pieces about this over the last week and I’m still not sure I understand what’s going on. Here is how one brewer is handling this and other changes in the law.
- The Brewer’s Association is taking the good word on the road to Japan.
- I don’t really know how skunked your beer can get from the time you pour it in your glass and sit out in the sun drinking it, but good on these guys for trying to figure out a way to keep that from happening. Somehow I don’t think this initial idea will be the ultimate use for this glass.